[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.24″ header_font=”||||||||” header_font_size=”34px” border_width_left=”8px” border_color_left=”#e02b20″ custom_margin=”0px|||-21px” custom_padding=”0px|||12px||”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.24″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Looking for a marketing assistant to add to my marketing team.
This is a paid, remote position (after a trial period) with occasional opportunity for travel.
Must have an interest in internet marketing.
Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Fast learner and problem solver. Pin-point attention to detail.
- Technologically up-to-date and willing to learn whatever technical skill is needed to get the job done.
Other Relevant Skillsets (Preferred, but not necessary):
SEO and blog content
Social Media Management
Landing Page Design
Be prepared to learn a ton on the job. Versatility is critical as you’ll be doing a variety of things on any given day.
Please write a 500-1,000 word essay about the following:
- Who you are and any relevant background info
- Why you want this job
- Why you are the perfect fit for this job and what you can bring to the table
- Your goals going forward
Please email this essay and any resume to email@example.com with headline: “MARKETING ASSISTANT: (Your city)”