- I love your look, so I had to come over and find out if you’re as cool as your look suggests
- You look like trouble in the most adorable way
- You look so New York (obviously could work for any iconic city depending on her look)
- Hey, you looked bored over here, so I thought I’d come over and amuse… myself 😉
- Sorry, I saw you looking at me, so I had to come over and say hi.
- Did you really just do that?! (if she does something worth teasing on near you)
- You and I are not going to get along
- I think you might be the girl my mother warned me about
- Part of me loves you and part of me hates you
- Do you know what I love about you… absolutely nothing ;)… just kidding etc etc.
- (For two or more girls) You seem (positive and nice characteristics)… you, (pause) … you’re
- (insert more negative but charged characteristic… “trouble” “devious” etc)
- Please stop being so cute, it’s distracting
- Please tell me you’re not one of those (insert type) peopleHmm… that’s actually pretty cool. Now I’m intrigued; tell me more.
- You’re not so bad to talk to… are you also (insert trait/characteristic you like in a girl)
- What am I going to find out about you in about an hour that’s going to totally convince me you’re
- a bad idea?
- You’re cute, but what have you got going for you besides your looks that will keep me intrigued
- If you were me, would you date you?
- Wow, I can’t believe I just met you, it feels like so much longer…
- I’m really enjoying this, but I don’t think we should make the sex tonight.
- Where did you even come from? I wasn’t planning on meeting anyone tonight
- Tell me something about you that would surprise me
- I don’t normally tell this to someone I just met but (personal story)
- Please don’t fall in love with me… I’m bad news 😉
- It was nice talking to you, what’s your #?
- Can I trust you? Okay, in that case we can hang out for a while longer I guess…
- You can come in, but I have to get up early in the morning, so it’s just for a little bit
- I’m actually going the same way… I’ll split a cab/uber with you if you promise to behave on the
- Sounds good, what does your schedule look like this week?
- Hmm… so if we wanted to continue this, how would we do that?
*Note… seeding the close properly matters much more than the final line you close with, but I still thought I’d include some typical lines*