Looking for a smart, driven video intern to shoot video of Todd, including primarily infield video, but also additional video for Todd vlogs and other content.
No video experience needed, but it’s a bonus if you are good with cameras and editing. This job has periods of long hours, especially when shooting infield. Also lots of downtime where you can immerse yourself in game and have full access to Todd and his coaches.
Travel and lodging is fully paid.
If you have no professional experience with video or editing, you will be trained on the job.
Must be available to be on bootcamp most weekends. This is definitely not a 9-5 position and unpredictable hours are part of the job.
- Gung-ho attitude and work ethic.
- Street smart and able to think on your feet
- Ability to quickly learn technical skills such as video recording, photography, and editing
- Social awareness and problem-solving skills
- Perfectionist attention to detail when it comes to getting the shot
- Knack for flawless execution
Video, photography or editing background is helpful but not required.
Please submit a short 500-word essay of who you are and why you would be the best candidate for the job to email@example.com with the headline “INFIELD ASSISTANT (Your city)”
Please explain your availability and why this job works for you.
If you have any video experience, please describe it.