[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.74″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]Seeking a web developer with strong WordPress, landing page, and technical problem solving skills.
Additional skill-sets that would be useful include SEO, SEM, web and graphic design, site optimization and experience with digital courses.
The developer will work closely with my marketing team to make sure projects are executed to the highest specifications in an expedient way.
Paid, remote position. 20-40 hours per week.
What I’m looking for:
- Passion and motivation to learn and improve
- A quick thinker, problem solver
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
Projects and tasks include:
- Maintaining and updating the blog
- Maintaining and building digital courses
- Lead Gen and Site Optimization
- Various tech support
Ideal Skillset and Background:
- 1-4 years of programming experience
- Knowledge of:
- Photoshop (simple image editing and resizing)
- Google Apps User Administration
- Interfacing with customers and support requests
- Can meet timelines and deadlines, and be available during product launches for on demand requests and troubleshooting
Useful to know, but not necessary:
- InfusionSoft (CRM)
- Unbounce (Landing Page Builder)
- Google Analytics and conversion rate optimization
- UX and web design experience
To apply, please submit your CV, a cover letter, along with links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your location and title the email with “DEVELOPER”.